Thursday, August 03, 2006

after a REALLY long time

I logged into this blog id after a really really long time. I was actually quite sure I will never be able to find it out. Or better still it might have been deleted or something like. But, no! I am logged in. And so I decided to peek into the previous blog that I had written(you can hardly call it a blog). It was just a one-liner and that too copied from the great bard. Well, since it was just an hopeless blog, I thought nobody would have looked at it and obviously nobody would have bothered to write any comment. It did not even deserve criticism. But, lo and behold! I saw a really long string of comments. Most of them starting with something like " I read your blog and found it interesting." WOW!!! I am enthralled, ecstatic and exhuberant, and some more pentasyllabic and eloquent expressions, with the comments. They actually READ the blog and even found it INTERSTING!!!

Well, of course after being interested and blah blah blah they wanted to sell me a college degree or some lumber shares... or some such things... and was so SURE that from the blog they discovered that I was interested in these stuff...

And now if you are wondering what the eloquent one-liner was , it was "Sweet are the uses of adversity"... and the reason I wrote this was the mere fact that I did not know what to write and somebody was standing right behind me with a bazooka in hand telling me to write something, anything in the blog... and I being a mere uncreative mortal remembered one line from a play that I read about 7 years back.

No comments: